Please also read Biocube’s “Terms and Conditions”, to know the terms under which you use Biocube’s services.
Definitions of important terminologies
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is any data from which a person can be identified or contacted. This privacy statement broadly addressed all the types of personal information that Biocube may collect to build your profile or to provide different services.
Collection of Information
When you use Biocube’s mobile applications or visit Biocube’s website, Biocube process information that you provide to us, and about your use of Biocube’s services and its progress.
- Information collected to create your Biocube IDFor registration and to generate your BiocubeID Biocube collects information that you provide to us including but not limited to name, date of birth, contact details, profile picture, biometrics etc. The information collected is stored in your own device after processing. Biocube do not transfer this information to Biocube’s servers.
- Information collected when you use Biocube’s servicesWhile using Biocube’s services Biocube collects information provided by you. This included information like legal documents including national id, tax id, passport, bank details, location etc. In addition to this, Biocube collects some specific information required to avail a service for example insurance, travel, stay details, etc. for applying for a visa, as required for that service. This information about legal documents is stored on your device after verification.
- Information collected from third party service providersBiocube may collect personal information from third party service providers to verify your legal documents. This data is processed on server and is again stored in your device after verification. Only a log of use of the service will be maintained by Biocube and the third party without any personal data.
Arogya Setu & Co-WIN open APIs- For your health safety status and vaccination status Biocube uses Open APIs service of Arogya Setu and Co-WIN. This information is collected only to check your health status and vaccination status. The data is fetched temporarily only on your consent by approving request for accessing Arogya Setu Status.
- Information about your use of the app/websiteBiocube collects information when you make use of Biocube’s services passively. When you avail a service, Biocube collects a log of the status of the service. Biocube do not collect any personal information that you provide for availing a service.
- Communication with usWhen you communicate with us in any way you may provide your BiocubeID and other relevant information related to your query and your preferred way to contact you so that Biocube can provide you support. For example, you may send us an email with information related to your query about availing a service.
Use of collected Information
Biocube uses the collected information to provide, improve, customize support, and marketing of Biocube’s services
- Biocube’s servicesBiocube operates and provides services including customer support and improving, customizing services. Biocube understand how customers use Biocube’s services and analyse the information to evaluate and improve services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities.
- Communication about Biocube’s servicesBiocube communicates with you about Biocube’s services and features. Biocube also informs you about Biocube’s terms and policies from time to time.
Except as outlined in this Statement, your information will never be sold to any other company or organizations.
- Compliance with legal obligationsBiocube may also disclose your personal information as required by law when Biocube believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect Biocube’s rights; to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request. Where possible and legally permissible, Biocube will communicate you in advance of any such disclosure. Biocube will reject any third-party requests for personal information that are not legally binding.
Your rights over your data
Protection and Security of Data
Biocube’s mobile applications and websites have the highest standard of security measures implemented to protect against any loss, misuse or tempering of the user’s information. The information you have provided is encrypted using standard protocols at rest and in transit. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” over the internet, Biocube takes all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and security of your personal and sensitive information. Once Biocube receives your personal information, Biocube will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. Additionally, you retain all rights of ownership to your personal data.
Biocube retains your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to the mobile application or website and related services to you, to comply with Biocube’s legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Biocube’s agreements.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, Biocube’s data handling practices, or your dealings with Biocube’s services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biocube Technologies Inc.
Last Modified: 18 August 2022