Experience- 3-5 years
Salary- 7-9 LPA (Open for Right Candidate)
Keywords: Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Processing (NLP), DeepSpeech, Kaldo, wav2letter, Pytorch-Kaldi, CMU Sphinx Librosa CNN, RNN, LSTM, CTC, Naive Bayes
1. Must have done Librosa for audio or music analysis.
2. Development of ASR engine using frameworks like Deep Speech, Kaldi, wav2letter, Pytorch-Kaldi, CMU Sphinx
3. Should be well versed in classical speech processing methodologies like hidden Markov models (HMMs), Gaussian mixture models (GMMs), Artificial neural networks (ANNs), Language modeling, etc.
4. Hands-on experience of current deep learning (DL) techniques like convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), long-term short-term memory (LSTM), connectionist temporal classification (CTC), etc used for speech processing is essential.
5. The candidate should have hands-on experience with open-source tools such as Kaldi, Pytorch-Kaldi.
6. Familiarity with any of the end-to-end ASR tools such as ESPNET or EESEN or Deep Speech Pytorch is desirable.
7. The candidate should have a good understanding of WFSTs as implemented in Open FST and Kaldi and should be able to modify the WFST decoder as per the application requirements.
8. Experience in techniques used for resolving issues related to the accuracy, noise, confidence scoring etc.
9. Ability to implement recipes using scripting languages like bash and perl
10. Ability to develop applications using python
1. Model deployment by docker.
2. Knowledge of creation of API using Flask / Django
Experience- 5+ years
Salary – 7-9 LPA (Open for Right Candidate)
Successful Candidate will join a team focused on mobile application development (Android and iOS)
1. Identify and document test cases for multi-component systems from requirements.
2. Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and required modifications.
3. Execute test cases and document software defects.
4. Take ownership of software defects from discovery through to closure.
5. Good analysis and troubleshooting skills.
6. Provide Test Summary & Test Exit Reports.
7. Assist in project requirements analysis.
8. Documentation including reviewing Functional Specifications, Detailed Design documents, Unit Test documents, and contributing to Test Specifications for Feature, System
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience with handset testing and handset platforms, in particular, Android, iOS, 3 to 5 years overall testing experience
2. Experience with Usability, Functional, and Regression testing.
3. Have a testing mindset with a passion for quality.
4. Excellent communication and reporting skills.
5. Excellent organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand.
6. A good understanding of agile software development
7. A positive and enthusiastic outlook both within the team and when working alone.
8. Be highly motivated and demonstrate the willingness to learn and to grow within the role.
We are looking for an experience Business Intelligence (BI) Developer/Data Scientist to create and manage data science and machine learning solutions that turn data into actionable insights and augment decision making process.
In this role, you should have a background in data storytelling, leading data science projects, building and operationalizing machine learning pipelines and workloads. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will enhance data science team to help us make better decisions.
1. Translate business needs to technical specifications.
2. Create single versions of truth, standardize data into interpretable and consumable formats.
3. Design, build and deploy ML solutions (e.g. predictive, prescriptive analytics)
4. Evaluate and improve existing ML projects.
5. Collaborate with teams to work online of business specific projects.
6. Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses as a part of data engineering.
7. Overlook visualizations and reports for requested projects from junior developers.
8. Expand coverage area to in depth analysis using statistical and machine learning techniques.
9. Building baseline predictive models with the use of open source of ML platforms
1. Proven experience as a Data Scientist
2. Industry experience is mandatory.
3. Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
4. In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
5. Familiarity with open source and data science and machine learning platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP etc.)
6. Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
7. Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
8. Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
Experience / Education Requirements:
1. Minimum 3 years’ experience in building statistical or machine learning projects.
2. GitHub repository with proven contributions
3. Bachelor’s in Engineering or relevant field
4. Data Science Education/Certification from a reputed institute
Experience: 3 – 5years
Salary: 6-8 LPA (open for Right Candidate)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Work on Blockchain enterprise technology framework design and development solutions
2. Work on early product technology selection, POC, development, and testing according to system requirements.
3. Work on system architecture and the implementation of blockchain program function module
4. Prepare system module detailed design documents and system testing documents, according to product and project requirements.
5. Research blockchain protocol, operating mechanism, encryption technology, low- level implementation, and consensus algorithm
6. Participate in the design of security protocols and architecture.
7. Be at the forefront of blockchain-related technologies to maintain the company's market advantage.
Key Skill(s) required:
1. MongoDB, MySQL
2. Node.js, Golang, Solidity
4. Ethereum, Hyperledger
1. BE/B. Tech in computer science or relevant majors
2. Practical experience in writing smart contracts in Solidity, Solidity libraries, developing, and testing smart contracts.
3. Understanding of Algorithms, Data structures and Decentralized technologies used in blockchain.
4. Designing, Testing and Deployment of Smart Contracts (Ethereum / Hyperledger).
5. Integration of developed smart contracts with the application for communication.
6. 2+ year of experience in blockchain technology development
7. Proficient in one or more from Solidity/Golang/C++, Ethereum blockchain and DAPP architecture & familiar with Web3
a. High level of initiative and development potential
b. Familiar with TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
c. Knowledge in BT and P2P protocols is a plus
Salary: Can be discussed
We are looking to hire a visionary COO to oversee our company’s operational processes, and to ensure superb customer experience. The COO will optimize our company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and manage marketing initiatives. The COO will assist in compiling the company's budget and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock. You will compile financial reports and control financial policies and procedures. You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
To ensure success you should have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture. Top candidates will be exemplary leaders, have superb business acumen and have sound understanding of business strategies.
1. Supervising all daily operations of the company, including IT, marketing and sales
2. Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer on all matters related to the business.
3. Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
4. Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
5. Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
6. Controlling company costs and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
7. Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes
8. Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports
9. Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices
10. Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
11. Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
12. Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner
13. Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
COO Qualification and Experience Requirements
1. Master's degree in Business Administration
2. Over 15 years’ experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations and strategies, preferably IT companies.
3. Solid understanding of staff management, industry specifics and business strategies
4. Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous large complex enterprise
5. Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
6. Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
7. Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
COO specific skills requirements
Computational Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Legal Compliance, Customer Service, Financial Analysis, Certification, Logistics Knowledge, Industry Knowledge, Accounting Knowledge, IT Knowledge, Public Speaking, Problem Solving, Plan Implementation, Critical Thinking, Presentation Skills, Motivational Knowledge, Product Knowledge, Leadership, Time Management, Crisis Management, Risk Management, Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills, Budgeting and Sales Experience, Strategic Planning, Business Development
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Education (minimum): Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. Certifications like CEH.
Salary: 6 to 8 lakhs (open for Right Candidate)
1. Experience in information security or related fields and Web/mobile application VAPT.
2. Perform tests on network and uncover network vulnerabilities, investigate security breaches and cyber security incidents.
3. Mitigate vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
4. Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, HSM and IDPS concepts and security protocols.
5. Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
6. Stay up to date on security trends and standards.
7. Experience in ethical hacking and application security.
8. Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches.